CLEaR2015 Abstract Submission
You are invited to submit your abstract proposals to contribute to CLEaR2015 (in person or virtually) with your experiences and projects in the area of research, education, and innovation via online registration (under the guidelines).
Abstracts submission guidelines:
- Abstracts should only be submitted online (see the form below).
- The deadline for abstract submission is June 30th, 2015 (included).
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English (with the exception of special German and French sessions).
- Please, avoid using abbreviations and references in titles and abstracts. If not avoidable, define the abbreviation the first time it appears in your text.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included in abstracts and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts should not be longer than 1200 characters including spaces.
- The number of key words should not exceed 7.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: plenary, regular paper, workshop, poster or virtual paper.
- Criteria for acceptance: all abstracts will be double-blind peer reviewed. Relevance to the themes of the conference and originality of approach are key considerations in the acceptance of papers, workshops and posters. The Board reserves the right to decline paper/workshop/poster proposals without assigning reasons and to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be sent to you via email by July 15th, 2015.
- Corrections to abstracts can only be made until July 31st, 2015.
According to the Law 122/2013 of the Slovak Republic on Personal Data Protection, we guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data. Therefore, the collected personal data in the present document (name, academic titles, e-mail, address, phone/skype/facebook contacts) will be used only for the aims that are specified in the present document (collecting and processing abstracts, corresponding with authors). You can exercise the right of access, modification, cancellation or opposition by a written request to SlovakEdu (email@example.com)