CLEaR2017 Final paper submission
How to proceede
1. Submit your abstract
2. You will receive the letter of abstract acceptance/rejection.
3. Submit your registration form.
4. You will receive the invoice.
5. Pay your conference fee.
6. You will receive the payment confirmation and confirmation that your registration has been completed.
7. Your presentation will be scheduled in the conference programme.
8. Submit your final paper.
If your abstract has been accepted and you wish to have your paper published in one of SlovakEdu journals (JoLaCE, LLCE or CLEaR), you should submit your final paper directly to the chosen journal following the journal´s guidelines for the authors (see the journals´ websites).
CLEaR2017 conference papers will be charged with 30%- conference discount from the full journal publishing fee.
- If your abstract ahs been accepted and you wish to have your conference paper published in the conference e-proceedings, you should submit your final paper in both doc. and pdf. formats by December 4th, 2017 via the on-line form (below, under the guidelines). The template of the final paper is available here (in doc) and here (in pdf).
- Contributions will only be published in the CLEaR2017 publications if at least one of the authors of the paper has completed their registration before or on October 31st, 2017 (on-line).