Submission and review process
Note: The submission form is under the guidelines (roll down to the bottom).
Only original, previously unpublished research papers, review, survey and tutorial papers, application papers, plus case studies, short research notes and letters, on both applied and theoretical aspects, should be submitted. Submission implies that the manuscript has not been published previously, and is not currently submitted for publication elsewhere. Submission of a manuscript is interpreted as a statement of certification that no part of the manuscript is copyrighted by any other publisher nor is under review by any other formal publication. It also implies that the corresponding author has consent of all authors. It is the author´s responsibility to ensure that the manuscript does not cause any copyright infringements, defamation, and other problems.
Manuscripts in MS Word must be written in English following the rules of academic style where high-quality grammar and style is essential. All the papers, except for surveys, should ideally be 10 - 15 pages in length. Submissions must include – apart from the main text - the following elements: title, authors, affiliations, contacts, abstract, key words, and when applicable: introduction, main text, conclusions, appendixes, acknowledgement, references, and biographies.
Papers should be formatted into A4-size pages, with main text of 12-point Times New Roman, in single-spaced one-column format. Figures and tables must be sized as they are to appear in print. Figures should be placed exactly where they are to appear within the text. Other formats are not acceptable.
Please follow the MLA Citation Style. Good guides how to use MLA Citation Style can be found here.
Authors should submit their papers via an online form (roll down to the bottom of this page) or by email to email@example.com.
Each paper will be provided with a paper ID for further reference. Please always refer to the paper ID in the submissions and any further enquiries.
Submission and review process
1. Upon receipt of paper submission, the corresponding author will receive e-mail confirmation within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may have been missed. Please contact the Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review. All manuscripts will be subject to a well established, fair, unbiased peer review and refereeing procedure, and considered on the basis of their significance, novelty and usefulness to the journal´s readership. The reviewers' identities remain anonymous to authors. The review process may take 6 to 12 weeks.
3. Notification of the result of review.
The review output will be one of the following decisions:
- Accept with minor changes
- Reject and send to the author for editing. The second reviewing is necessary.
If required, authors need to revise the paper according to reviewer's comments. After final acceptance of the paper (the author receives an acceptance letter via e-mail), the author will be sent an invoice to pay the publication fee which is charged for every accepted manuscript to cover the costs incurred by journal publication.
Publication fee for 2018 is 100 EUR. It covers:
- services related to DOIs,
- detection of potential plagiarism,
- website maintenance,
- indexing services,
Methods of payment
Bank account: VÚB, a.s 2464879956/0200
IBAN SK91 0200 0000 0024 6487 9956
Specific bank code: your paper´s ID
Western Union charges you a service fee (15-20 USD) when you make a money transfer. Please contact the journal’s editor to ask for the recipient’s information.
Send the fee to our PayPal account: email@example.com
Having completed the payment of the fee (via PayPal, Western Union or a bank transfer), the author will get confirmation. The complete versions of the journal are to be published on the journal’s webpage always on March 31th and September 30th.