Phraseological symbols in Ukrainian symbolism discourse and its translate
Nayaliia Mushyrovska, Ukraine, ID CLEaR2016-368; Proposal attempts to analyze and summarize one of the features of discursive practices of early Ukrainian of symbolism poetry, which is actively used language phrasebook potential for creating imaginative symbolic meaning. Specifically analyzed using idioms, which are based on the symdol. Symbol able to perform structural-semantic foundation which is the base of formation of phraseology, in particular on the basis of such a relationship : a comparison, contrast, causal relationship. The use of phraseology by Ukrainian symbolism poets based on the basic functions of a symbol: 1) make visible human ideas, convey deep thought about the man himself, his mentality; 2) being simple, highly saturated with information; 3) often ambiguous (even opposite); 4) have the ability to partially lift a high degree of generalization . List of major national poetic symbols associated with objects, attributes, actions, were expressed in the works O. Potebnja: fire, light, wood, key and lock, road, plains, mountains and so on. . The study examined a number of ethnic and cultural reasons, are actively used in the poetry of early Ukrainian symbolism, that demonstrate the close connection folk-song traditions, symbols and phraseology delaminations, their role in the design of some recognizable idiostyle representatives of this trend. Translation of that idiomatic units can make difficulties and requires adequate search matches. These studies give an idea of solving these problems, based on linguistic and cultural features.
1. Arutyunova N. D. Language and peace man. ‒ Moscow, 1999.
3. Bulashev G. Ukrainian people in their legends, religious views and beliefs. ‒ K .: The company "Trust", 1992.
4. Vinogradov V.V. Questions of semantics frazeology units in slavic , german and roman languages. ‒ Novgorod, 1971.
5. Wierzbicka A. Language. Culture. Knowledge. ‒ M, 1997.
6. Hvozdarev A. Symbols -words like a components of frazeologycal units // Phraseme and word in the Russian language. ‒ Rostov-na-Donu, 1983.
8. Levchenko O. P. Conceptual analysis of symbols phraseology // Proceedings of the International Conference of Slavic memory of Professor Konstantin Trofimovich. ‒ Lviv: Chronicle, 1998. ‒ T. 1. ‒ P. 373 - 377.
9. Levchenko O. P. Phraseological symbols, linguistic and cultural aspects: Monograph. ‒ Lviv, 2005.
10. Losev A.F. Logic of symbol // Losev A.F. Philosophy. Mythology. Culture. ‒ M , 1991. ‒ P. 247 - 274.
11.Modern Ukrainian language phrasebook / A.P. Yareschenko, V. I .Bezditko, O. V. Kozyr and others. ‒ Kharkov, 2009.
12. Maslova V.A. Cultural linguistics: Textbook. ‒ M .: Publishing Center "Academy", 2001.
13. Potebnya A.A. Symbol and myth in folk culture. ‒ M . : Labyrynt, 2000.
14. Uzhchenko V. D., Uzhchenko D.V. Phraseology of modern Ukrainian language: Handbook for students of Philology faculties of universities. ‒ Lugansk: Alma Mater, 2005.
15. Cherdantseva T.Z. Metaphor and symbol in phraseological units // Metaphor in language and in text. ‒ M .: Science, 1988.
16. Langacker R. W. Culture, Cognition, and Grammar // Language contact and language conflict / Ed. by M. Ptz. ‒ Amsterdam; Philadelphia, 1994. ‒ P. 25 - 53.
17.Zorivchak R.P. Realities and translation (based on the English translations of Ukrainian prose). ‒ Lviv, 1989.
949 01 Nitra
+421 948 762 200