International Journal on Language, Literature and Culture in Education
published since 2014
from 2016 published by De Gruyter Open
Note: The journal was closed in 2017.
The online and open-access International Journal on Language, Literature and Culture in Education publishes research and academic papers on various issues related to language and literary scholarship. The journal has evolved from and continues in academic and publishing traditions set by the series of proceedings from the International Conferences on Language, Literature and Culture in Education (LLCE), organised annually by SlovakEdu, n.o. The content of individual journal issues is selected and composed by the International Editorial Board. The quality of the papers is ensured by blind double-peer reviewing process.
The journal is published as an electronic open-access journal. Readers or their institutions are not charged for the access to the online version of the journal so they may read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles for free, solely for non-commercial purposes.
Twice a year
- Language education
- Literacy development, language acquisition, language learning
- Mother, second and foreign language education
- Teaching approaches, methods and techniques in language education
- Literary studies and education
- Teaching approaches, methods and techniques in literary education
- Cultural studies
- Teaching culture
- Translation studies and education
- Reflections of applied linguistics (including sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, neurolinguistics, corpus linguistics) in language education and research
- Research methods in related fields
* to see the online issues (de Gruyter), click here
949 01 Nitra
+421 948 762 200