2nd International Conference on Language/Literature in Education and Research
CLEaR2015: 24-26 September 2015
The conference was held during September 24-26, 2015 in Prague, in the historic building of the Czech Academy of Sciences (Národní 1009/3, Prague, the Czech Republic).
- Language and education (incl. language of education, language in education)
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Translation studies
- Applied linguistics (including sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, and neurolinguistics) in language education
- Research methods in related fields
The official language of the conference was English. French and German might be used as working languages in special conference sessions.
All the accepted abstracts and papers were published in two ISBN publications. They both have been sent to the Google Scholar and the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
Papers approved by the reviewers are to published in the JoLaCE: Journal of Language and Cultural Education (ISSN 1339-4045 print, 1339-4584 online).
Special social events: The Prague guided tour & The Klementinum visit
The conference was organised as a part of the following projects which were funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Slovak Republic:
KEGA 014PU-4/2013: Innovative Tendencies in Anglophone Literatures in the Context of Media, Communicative Technologies and Popular Culture
KEGA 036UKF-4/2013: Creating Textbooks and Multimedia Courses for a New Study Programme as a Means of Internationalisation of Foreign Language Teacher Training
- SlovakEdu, n.o. (www.jolace.com)
- DLPIS, Faculty of Education, Constantine the Philosopher University in Nitra, Slovakia (www.klis.pf.ukf.sk)
- Faculty of Arts, Prešov University (https://www.unipo.sk/filozoficka-fakulta/iaa/about)
- VÚDPaP (https://www.vudpap.sk)
- Czech and Slovak Association of Comparative Literature (https://komparatistika.sav.sk)
917 01 Trnava
+421 948 632253