- Abstract submission: September 15th, 2023 (included)
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts: September 30th, 2023 (included)
- Registration deadline: October 7th, 2023 (included)
- Conference dates: October 11th - 13th, 2023
- Publication of e-Book of Abstracts: October 11th, 2023
- Publication of the e-Book of Proceedings: October 11th, 2023
- Final paper submission deadline: October 31st, 2023 (included)
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of the final paper: November 15th, 2023
- Publication of the 1st conference issue of Journal of Language and Cultural Education: December 2023
- Publication of the 2nd conference issue of Journal of Language and Cultural Education: March 2024
How to proceed step by step:
If you are an author/presenter...
2. You will receive the letter of abstract acceptance/rejection.
3. Choose the type of registration and submit your registration form.
4. You will receive the invoice.
5. Pay your conference fee (based on information in the invoice).
6. You will receive the payment confirmation and confirmation that your registration has been completed.
7. Your presentation will be scheduled in the conference programme.
8. Submit your final paper (which will be published in one of the conference publications in 2023 or 2024)
9. Come to the conference or join us online to present your paper, participate in discussions, and enjoy the event.
If you are a member of the audience ...
1. Register for the conference (only if you need the formal Letter of Attendance)
2. Join the conference by opening the ZOOM link in the programme
3. Participate in discussions, ask questions, and generally enjoy the event :)
The COVID-19 situation
The LLCE2023 is a hybrid conference combining both face-to-face and virtual presentations and events. However, due to the current global COVID-19 epidemic and related uncertainty in terms of both the participants´ ability to travel internationally and the organiser´s ability to host large gatherings of academics, all participants opting now for face-to-face presentations are kindly asked to be flexible and prepared to modify the type of their participation should the conditions do not allow LLCE2023 to be held on-site as expected. We as the organiser, care for your well-being, and your health and safety are our priority.
The LLCE2023 conference is organised as part of the following projects funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic:
- KEGA 019TTU-4/2021: Introducing new digital tools into the study and research within transdisciplinary philology study programmes
- VEGA 1/0262/21: Artificial intelligence in foreign language education
- VEGA 2/0035/21: Transfer of critical thinking development into foreign language education and its facilitation
10th international conference
Malta, 11-13 October 2023
The international conference LLCE2023 is intended to create an effective platform for academics, researchers, scientists, scholars, teacher trainers and teachers to discuss, exchange and share their research results, projects, experience, and new ideas about all aspects of studies in language, literature, culture and related areas. The conference papers approved by a double-peer reviewing process will be published in the Journal of Language and Cultural Education (indexed in Web of Science).
- Language and education (language education, language of education, language in education)
- Literary studies and education
- Cultural studies and education
- Translation studies and education
- Applied linguistics (including sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, and neurolinguistics) in language education
- Research methods in related fields
Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers to the special conference session on
Integrating Artificial Intelligence into Language, Literature and Culture Education and Research
Journal of Language and Cultural Education (indexed in Web of Science, ERIH+, DOAJ & others)
e-Book of Abstracts (with ISBN)
e-Book of Conference Papers (with ISBN)
917 01 Trnava
+421 948 632253