CALL & CLIL 2019 Abstract Submission
How to proceed
1. Submit your abstract via Easy Chair
2. You will receive the letter of abstract acceptance/rejection.
3. Submit your registration form.
4. You will receive the invoice.
5. Pay your conference fee.
6. You will receive the payment confirmation and confirmation that your registration has been completed.
7. Your presentation will be scheduled in the conference programme.
8. Submit your final paper.
You are invited to submit your abstract proposals to contribute to CALL & CLIL 2019 (in person or virtually) with your experiences and projects in the area of research, education, and innovation via online registration (via EasyChair).
Abstrakty do slovenskej sekcie prosíme zasielať pomocou formulára na spodnej časti tejto stránky (roluj dolu).
Abstracts submission guidelines:
Abstracts must only be submitted online.
- The deadline for abstract submission is May 13th, 2019 (included).
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Please, avoid using abbreviations and references in titles and abstracts. If not avoidable, define the abbreviation the first time it appears in your text.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included in abstracts and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts should not be longer than 1200 characters including spaces.
- The number of key words should not exceed 7.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: plenary, regular paper, workshop, poster or virtual paper.
- Criteria for acceptance: all abstracts will be double-blind peer reviewed. Relevance to the themes of the conference and originality of approach are key considerations in the acceptance of papers, workshops and posters. The Board reserves the right to decline paper/workshop/poster proposals without assigning reasons and to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be sent to you via email by May 20th, 2019.
- Corrections to abstracts can be made until May 31st, 2019.
Personal data protection
According to the Law 122/2013 of the Slovak Republic on Personal Data Protection and GDPR (2018), we guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data. Therefore, the collected personal data in the present document (name, academic titles, e-mail, address, phone/skype/facebook contacts) will be used only for the aims that are specified in the present document (collecting and processing abstracts, corresponding with authors). You can exercise the right of access, modification, cancellation or opposition by a written request to SlovakEdu (email@example.com).
CALL & CLIL 2019 Zaslanie abstraktu
95135 Veľké Zálužie
+421 948 632253