How to proceed step by step:
If you are an author / presenter ...
2. You will receive the letter of abstract acceptance/rejection.
3. Choose the type of registration and submit your registration form.
4. You will receive the invoice.
5. Pay your conference fee (based on information in the invoice).
6. You will receive the payment confirmation and confirmation that your registration has been completed.
7. Your presentation will be scheduled in the conference programme.
8. Submit your final paper (which will be published in one of the conference publications in 2022 or 2023)
9. Come to the conference or join us online to present your paper, participate in discussions, and enjoy the event.
If you are a member of the audience ...
1. Register for the conference (only if you need the formal Letter of Attendance)
2. Join the conference by opening the ZOOM link in the programme
3. Participate in discussions, ask questions, and generally enjoy the event :)
The COVID-19 situation
The LLCE2022 is a hybrid conference combining both face-to-face and virtual presentations and events. However, due to a current global COVID-19 epidemic and related uncertainty in terms of both the participants´ ability to travel internationally and the organiser´s ability to host large gatherings of academics, all participants opting now for face-to-face presentations are kindly asked to be flexible and prepared to modify the type of their participation should the conditions do not allow LLCE2022 to be held on-site as expected. We as the organiser really care for your wellbeing and your health and safety are our priority.
The LLCE2021 conference is organised as part of the following projects funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic:
- KEGA 019TTU-4/2021: Introducing new digital tools into the study and research within transdisciplinary philology study programmes
- VEGA 1/0262/21: Artificial intelligence in foreign language education
- VEGA 2/0035/21: Transfer of critical thinking development into foreign language education and its facilitation
9th international conference
Language, Literature, and Culture in Education 2022
Rome, 8 - 10 December 2022
The international conference LLCE2022 is intended to create an ideal platform for academics, researchers, scientists, scholars, teacher trainers and teachers to discuss, exchange and share their research results, projects, experience, and new ideas about all aspects of studies in language, literature, culture and related areas. The conference papers approved by a double-peer reviewing process will be published in the Journal of Language and Cultural Education (indexed in Web of Science).
- Language and education (language education, language of education, language in education)
- Literary studies and education
- Cultural studies and education
- Translation studies and education
- Applied linguistics (including sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, and neurolinguistics) in language education
- Research methods in related fields
Authors are kindly invited to submit their papers to the special conference session on
Integrating Artificial Intelligence into Language, Literature and Culture Education and Research
Journal of Language and Cultural Education (indexed in Web of Science, ERIH+, DOAJ & others)
e-Book of Abstracts (with ISBN)
e-Book of Conference Papers (with ISBN)