Abstract submission guidelines
1) The deadline for submitting the abstract for all authors and attending participants: is November 21st, 2022 (included).
2) The conference's official language is English. All abstracts, presentations, and final papers must be in English.
3) In the initial submission phase, we only accept abstracts (not complete papers or posters).
4) The submissions must report original, unpublished findings in the field. Please read our Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement carefully. All submissions will be reviewed under the direction of the Scientific Committee.
5) Abstract proposals must include: a) title (max. 15 words), b) abstract´s main text (max. 400 words), and keywords (max. 5).
6) A good abstract (its main text) briefly introduces: a) motivation for the paper, b) objectives, c) methodology (how the research was done and validated),d) major results, and e) conclusions.
7) Authors´contact data may be given in the submission online form only. The main text of the abstract must be anonymous (please, remove any author´s details from the abstract file, i.e. names, institutions and addresses, as well as any acknowledgements that may lead to information about the authors).
8) The abstract should not include any bibliographic references.
9) Please use the LLCE2022 Abstract Template.
10) Each abstract intended for publishing must be accompanied by its Copyright Agreement.
11) Download the Copyright Agreement, fill it out, sign it and upload its scan along with your abstract.
12) One author may submit max four final papers.
1) One author may propose a maximum of 2 abstracts (including co-authored proposals). If accepted, both abstracts will be published in the e-Book of Abstracts (with ISBN).
2) Similarly, one author may submit two final papers, from which only one may be published in the Journal of Language and Cultural Education. The second paper by the same author may be published in the e-Book of Proceedings (with ISBN).
3) One author´s registration covers a maximum of four accepted presentations (Oral, Poster, or Virtual).
LLCE2022: Submit your abstract
The corresponding author:
949 01 Nitra
+421 948 632253