International Conference on Language, Literature and Culture in Education
LLCE2015 (14-16 May, 2015)
Conference website: www.jolace.com/conferences/llce2015/
Special event for language teachers:
The conference was held during May 14-16, 2015, in the historic city of Nitra, Slovakia.
LLCE2015 created an ideal platform for academics, researchers, scientists, scholars, teacher trainers and teachers to discuss, exchange and share their research results, projects, experience, and new ideas about all aspects of studies in language, literature, culture and related areas in a truly international atmosphere.
- Language and education (language education, language of education, language in education)
- Literary studies
- Cultural studies
- Translation studies
- Applied linguistics (including sociolinguistics, psycholinguistics, and neurolinguistics) in language education
- Research methods in related fields
The official language of the conference was English.
Important dates and deadlines
- Abstract Submission: March 15th, 2015 (included)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: March 22nd, 2015
- Registration: March 31st, 2015 (included)
- Conference Dates: Nitra (Slovakia), May 14th-16th, 2015
- Final Paper Submission: May 15th, 2015 (included)
- Publication of CD Book of Abstracts & Conference CD Proceedings: September 30th, 2015
- Publication of Journal of Language and Cultural Education Vol. 3, Issue 2 (May 31st, 2015) & Vol. 3, Issue 3 (September 30th, 2015).
949 01 Nitra
+421 948 632253