LLCE2020 Abstract submission
You are invited to submit your abstract proposals to contribute to LLCE2020 (in person or virtually) with your experiences and projects in the area of research, education, and innovation via online registration (here - under the guidelines).
Abstracts submission guidelines:
Abstracts should only be submitted online (see the form below).
- The deadline for abstract submission is September 30th, 2020 (included).
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Please, avoid using abbreviations and references in titles and abstracts. If not avoidable, define the abbreviation the first time it appears in your text.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included in abstracts and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts should not be longer than 1200 characters including spaces.
- The number of keywords should not exceed 7.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: plenary, regular paper, workshop, poster or virtual paper.
- Criteria for acceptance: all abstracts will be double-blind peer-reviewed. Relevance to the themes of the conference and originality of approach are key considerations in the acceptance of papers, workshops and posters. The Board reserves the right to decline paper/workshop/poster proposals without assigning reasons and to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- The notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts will be sent to you via email by October 7th, 2020.
- Corrections to abstracts can be made until November 15th, 2020.
Personal data protection
According to the Law 122/2013 of the Slovak Republic on Personal Data Protection and EU GDPR (2018), we guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data. Therefore, the collected personal data in the present document (name, academic titles, e-mail, address, phone/skype/Facebook contacts) will be used only for the aims that are specified in the present document (collecting and processing abstracts, corresponding with authors). You can exercise the right of access, modification, cancellation or opposition by a written request to SlovakEdu (email@example.com).
The COVID-19 situation
The LLCE2020 is a hybrid conference combining both face-to-face and virtual presentations and events. However, due to a current global COVID-19 epidemy and related uncertainty in terms of both the participants´ ability to travel internationally and the organiser´s ability to host large gatherings of academics, all participants opting now for face-to-face presentations are kindly asked to be flexible and prepared to modify the type of their participation should the conditions do not allow LLCE2020 to be held on-site as expected. We as the organiser really care for your wellbeing and your health and safety are our priority.
If the epidemic situation in December 2020 do not allow to organise a face-to-face part of the conference, all conference contributions will be moved to a fully virtual format. In that case, the participants who have registered or will register in-person to attend the conference will be able to choose from three alternatives:
- Option 1. Change from in-person to virtual participation: Participants will be able to present their contributions virtually (the virtual options will be announced on October 31, 2020). The difference between the in-person and virtual registration fees will be refunded.
- Option 2. Transfer the registration to an upcoming event: The LLCE2020 participation will be withdrawn and the registration (attendance and publication) will be transferred to one of the three upcoming SlovakEdu conferences (Výzvy2021, CLEaR2021, LLCE2021), according to the participant’s personal or professional preferences.
- Option 3. Request a full refund: In any case, participants will be able to ask for a full registration fee refund before October 31st, 2020.
LLCE2020 Abstract submission
Please, fill in the following data:
95301 Zlaté Moravce
+421 948 632253