CLEaR2015 - Copyright information
Submitted papers are assumed to contain no proprietary material unprotected by patent or patent application; responsibility for technical content and for protection of proprietary material rests solely with the author(s) and their organizations and is not the responsibility of the SlovakEdu or its Editorial Staff. The main author is responsible for ensuring that the article has been seen and approved by all the other authors. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain all necessary copyright release permissions for the use of any copyrighted materials in the manuscript prior to the submission.
CLEaR2015 (ISBN 978-80-971580-5-7) by SlovakEdu, n.o. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. Based on a work at: https://www.jolace.com/publications/clear2015-conference-proceedings/.
Users are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
(Quoted from: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
949 01 Nitra
+421 948 762 200